- To honor & empower veterans
- To help Combat Veterans adjust to civilian society
- To raise awareness and to enlist aid for the needs of injured service members
- To help injured service members and assist one another
- To provide a unique, direct needs to service members through Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai, and/or other programs offered at Triton Fight Center
This program is 100% FREE to all Combat Veterans with 80% - 100% disability. Members will be allowed to train primarily in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program, but are not limited to the rest of the classes that are available.